Alere Notice — Hurricane Joaquin
Reason for Service Alert
Due to the expected arrival of Hurricane Joaquin and to ensure the safety of our employees and their families we are taking all safety precautions and monitoring the weather system closely. We have activated all of our emergency service contingency plans and are fully prepared.
As of now we expect
- Our Richmond, VA laboratory will be open and fully operational
- Our Portsmouth, VA distribution center is fully operational.
- This weather event will not disrupt our telecommunications, and online systems.
- Laboratory results will be available through our online portals and Alere DataLink.
- Product orders may be placed by contacting our Client Service Department at 1.800.340.4029 or via email to email@example.com Laboratory Orders may be placed by contacting our Client Service Department 1.800.433.3823 or via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
In the event that changes to order fulfillment or laboratory specimen re-routing is initiated, this web page message will be updated outlining what operational contingencies are being made.
We thank you for your patience and support as we work to minimize any impact this storm causes.
The Alere Toxicology Senior Management Team